After learning that such a harmful gas could be present in our home I panicked. I called A-Z Radon and from the moment they answered the phone they made me feel assured that they would take care of my problem. A very knowledgeable staff member talked me through all the ends and outs of testing my home and what was entailed to fix my house if needed. I immediately felt relieved that they could rid my home of this gas. Thank you A-Z Radon for listening to my concerns and helping to make my home safe.